#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#NYJ #NYJets #Jets #NewYorkJets #AFC
By: Data Skrive
Here are the key stats and insights you need to know about C.J. Uzomah and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field Sunday starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. AFC East rivals meet in Week 14 when Uzomah’s New York Jets (7-5) take on the Buffalo Bills (9-3) at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
C.J. Uzomah Week 14 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Jets at Buffalo Bills
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 10.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Thursday at 7:00 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Uzomah Receiving Stats and Trends
- Uzomah averages 11.8 receiving yards, 1.3 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- Uzomah has collected over 10.5 receiving yards in 50.0% of his opportunities this year (six out of 12).
- Uzomah’s season average of 11.8 receiving yards is 0.3 more than his average prop total (11.5).
- In three of five games, Uzomah has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Uzomah does not have a touchdown catch this season (in eight games).
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Jets Vs. Bills Stats and Trends
- The 218.3 passing yards the Bills allow per game makes them the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Allowing 101.8 rushing yards per game, the Bills have the fifth-ranked run defense in the NFL.
- The Jets rank 15th in pass offense (224.1 passing yards per game) and sixth in pass defense (194.3 passing yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Jets are totaling 115.1 rushing yards per game on offense (20th in the NFL), and they rank 12th on defense with 112.7 rushing yards allowed per game.
- This season, the Jets are putting up 5.6 yards per play on offense (19th in the league), while featuring the best yards per play on defense in the NFL (5.1).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Originally posted on Jets Wire