#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#NYJ #NYJets #Jets #NewYorkJets #AFC
By: Data Skrive
Here are some key stats and trends to parse before placing any bets on C.J. Uzomah’s player prop bet markets for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video. Uzomah’s New York Jets (7-7) and the Jacksonville Jaguars (6-8) meet in Week 16 at MetLife Stadium.
C.J. Uzomah Week 16 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Jets vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 22, 2022
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Wednesday at 2:59 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Uzomah Receiving Stats and Trends
- Uzomah is averaging 13.7 receiving yards, 4.2 more than the over/under of 9.5 set for Thursday.
- Uzomah has collected over 9.5 receiving yards in 50.0% of his games this year (seven of 14).
- Uzomah picks up 13.7 receiving yards per game, 2.9 more than his average over/under (10.8).
- Uzomah has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 57.1% of his games (four of seven).
- In one of 10 games this year, Uzomah has a touchdown catch (with more than one on that occasion).
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Jets Vs. Jaguars Stats and Trends
- This week Uzomah will face the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense (252.6 yards allowed per game).
- Uzomah will go up against a Jaguars squad that allows 118.1 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 16th-ranked rush defense.
- On defense, the Jets have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking fourth-best by giving up just 193.9 passing yards per game. They rank 15th on offense (229.2 passing yards per game).
- The Jets are compiling 107.6 rushing yards per game on offense (24th in the NFL), and they rank 11th on the other side of the ball with 111.5 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Jets are gaining 5.5 yards per play on offense (20th in the league), while sporting the best yards per play on defense in the NFL (5.1) this season.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Originally posted on Jets Wire