#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#NYJ #NYJets #Jets #NewYorkJets #AFC
By: Data Skrive
Check out these betting trends and insights before you place player prop wagers on Denzel Mims for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Mims’ New York Jets (6-3) and the New England Patriots (5-4) square off in a Week 11 matchup between AFC East foes at Gillette Stadium.
Denzel Mims Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Jets at New England Patriots
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 20, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 22.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Saturday at 11:05 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Mims Receiving Stats and Trends
- Mims averages 30.7 receiving yards, 8.2 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- In one of nine games this year, Mims has recorded over 22.5 receiving yards.
- Mims has collected 8.2 more receiving yards per game (30.7) than his average over/under (22.5).
- Mims will be aiming to go over a receiving yards prop bet for the first time this season (after one try).
- Having played three games this season, Mims has not caught a touchdown pass.
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Jets Vs. Patriots Stats and Trends
- The Patriots have the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 204.3 yards per game through the air.
- The Patriots allow 120.7 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s 19th-ranked rush defense.
- The Jets are totaling 219 passing yards per game offensively this season (19th in NFL), and they are giving up 201.1 passing yards per game (ninth) on defense.
- Offensively, the Jets rank 18th in the NFL with 116 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 11th in rushing yards allowed per contest (110.9).
- The Jets are putting up 5.6 yards per play on offense (18th in the league), while featuring the fourth-best yards per play on defense in the NFL (5.1) this season.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Originally posted on Jets Wire