#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#NYJ #NYJets #Jets #NewYorkJets #AFC
By: Data Skrive
Before Elijah Moore hits the field Sunday at 4:05 PM ET on FOX, here are some key numbers you should know before you place a bet on his player props. Moore’s New York Jets (7-8) and the Seattle Seahawks (7-8) take the field in Week 17 at Lumen Field.
Elijah Moore Week 17 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Jets at Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: January 1, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 36.5 (-110)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Saturday at 10:59 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Moore Receiving Stats and Trends
- Moore’s 29.8 receiving yards per game are 6.7 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- In 46.7% of his games this year (seven out of 15), Moore has totaled over 36.5 receiving yards.
- Moore has an average receiving yards over/under of 40.3. But he is accumulating 10.5 less yards per game than that.
- In three of 10 games this season, Moore has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- In one of 12 games this year, Moore has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Welcome to the party, Ohio! Tipico will be going live in Ohio in January, and you can choose either The Buckeye Boost (Deposit $100, get $150!) or The Ohio Special (up to $150 in free bets) now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Jets Vs. Seahawks Stats and Trends
- The 217.9 passing yards the Seahawks allow per game makes them the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Seahawks allow 155.5 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s 31st-ranked rush defense.
- On defense, the Jets have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking fifth-best by surrendering just 195.5 passing yards per game. They rank 15th on offense (224.7 passing yards per game).
- The Jets are totaling 104.9 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 24th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 11th, giving up 113.9 rushing yards per game.
- The Jets are putting up 5.5 yards per play on offense (20th in the league), while featuring the best yards per play on defense in the NFL (5.1) this season.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Originally posted on Jets Wire