#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#NYJ #NYJets #Jets #NewYorkJets #AFC
By: Data Skrive
Ahead of Sunday’s 1:00 PM ET game airing live on CBS, sportsbooks have listed player props for Garrett Wilson. Wilson and the New York Jets (7-6) play the Detroit Lions (6-7) in a Week 15 matchup at MetLife Stadium.
Garrett Wilson Week 15 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Jets vs. Detroit Lions
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 18, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 52.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Saturday at 2:59 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Wilson Receiving Stats and Trends
- Wilson averages 66.8 receiving yards, 14.3 more than his over/under for Sunday.
- In seven of 13 games this season, Wilson has totaled over 52.5 receiving yards.
- Wilson’s average prop total for receiving yards is 45.3. He has put up 21.5 more per game than that.
- Wilson has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 61.5% of his games (eight of 13).
- Wilson has two games with a TD catch this year, out of 13, and scored more than once on each occasion.
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Jets Vs. Lions Stats and Trends
- The Lions have the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 263.4 yards per game through the air.
- In terms of defending against the run, the Lions are 26th in the NFL, conceding 139.8 yards per game.
- The Jets rank 15th in passing yards this season (224.8 per game), but they’ve been playing really well on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 189.4 passing yards allowed per game.
- On offense, the Jets rank 20th in the NFL with 112.1 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 13th in rushing yards allowed per contest (111.8).
- The Jets are gaining 5.5 yards per play on offense (21st in the league), while featuring the best yards per play on defense in the NFL (5.1) this season.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Originally posted on Jets Wire