#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#NYJ #NYJets #Jets #NewYorkJets #AFC
By: Data Skrive
There are numerous player prop betting options on Michael Carter for the 1:00 PM ET game Sunday, which airs live on CBS. Carter’s New York Jets (5-3) and the Buffalo Bills (6-1) play in a Week 9 matchup between AFC East rivals at MetLife Stadium.
Michael Carter Week 9 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Jets vs. Buffalo Bills
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 6, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 29.5 (-120)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Friday at 10:59 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Carter Rushing Stats and Trends
- Carter averages 31.8 rushing yards per game, 2.3 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In three of eight games so far this season (37.5%), Carter has rushed for more than 29.5 yards.
- Carter’s average rushing yards over/under for the season is 35.1 yards, a number he’s fallen short of by an average of 3.3 yards.
- Carter has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in three games out of seven opportunities (42.9%).
- Carter scored a rushing touchdown in one game this year, with multiple rushing TDs in that game.
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Jets Vs. Bills Stats and Trends
- The 203.1 passing yards the Bills allow per game makes them the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense this season.
- Carter will go up against a Bills squad that allows 95 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s fourth-ranked rush defense.
- The Jets are putting up 229.4 passing yards per game on offense (14th in the NFL), and they rank 10th on the other side of the ball with 203.4 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Jets rank 20th in run offense (108.8 rushing yards per game) and ninth in run defense (108 rushing yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Jets have the second-best defense in the NFL in terms of yards per play allowed (5), while their offense is ranked 19th, gaining 5.6 per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Originally posted on Jets Wire