#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#NYJ #NYJets #Jets #NewYorkJets #AFC
By: Data Skrive
There are numerous player prop bet markets on Mike White for the 4:05 PM ET game Sunday, which airs live on FOX. This Week 17 matchup features White’s New York Jets (7-8) taking on the Seattle Seahawks (7-8) at Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington.
Mike White Week 17 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Jets at Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: January 1, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 250.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Friday at 11:00 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
White Passing Stats and Trends
- White is passing for 317.3 yards per game, more than his prop bet total for this matchup of 250.5.
- On three occasions this year, White has passed for more than 250.5 yards.
- White’s passing yards average (317.3) is higher than his average prop total this season (243.8) by 73.5 yards.
- White has gone over his passing yards prop total in each of his three chances this year.
- White has completed at least one touchdown pass once this season, with multiple TDs in that game, out of three games played.
- White has been intercepted in one outing this season (out of three), but it happened more than once on that occasion.
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Welcome to the party, Ohio! Tipico will be going live in Ohio in January, and you can choose either The Buckeye Boost (Deposit $100, get $150!) or The Ohio Special (up to $150 in free bets) now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Jets Vs. Seahawks Stats and Trends
- The Seahawks have the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 217.9 yards per game through the air.
- The Seahawks give up 155.5 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s 31st-ranked rush defense.
- The Jets have the 15th-ranked offense this year in terms of passing yards (224.7 passing yards per game), and they’ve been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking fifth-best with just 195.5 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Jets are putting up 104.9 rushing yards per game on offense (24th in the NFL), and they rank 11th on the other side of the ball with 113.9 rushing yards allowed per game.
- This season, the Jets are accumulating 5.5 yards per play on offense (20th in the league), while featuring the best yards per play on defense in the NFL (5.1).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Originally posted on Jets Wire