#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#NYJ #NYJets #Jets #NewYorkJets #AFC
By: Data Skrive
Be sure to visit this page all season long for up-to-date stats and insights about the 2023 New York Jets (0-0).
The Jets’ Week 1 matchup is at home against the Buffalo Bills on Monday, September 11 at 8:15 PM ET. The favorite is Buffalo by 2.5, and the total has been set at 45.5.
Watch the 2023 NFL season on Fubo!
Jets Next Game Information
NFL odds courtesy of BetMGM Sportsbook. Odds updated Friday at 8:35 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Moneyline: -145
- Spread: Bills (-2.5)
- Total: 45.5
Jets Stats & Insights
- The Jets compiled an 8-9-0 ATS record last year.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total five times in Jets games.
- New York won two of the five games it was the moneyline favorite last season (40%).
- The Jets were underdogs 12 times last season and won five, or 41.7%, of those games.
- Defensively, the Jets were a top-five unit last season, ranking fourth-best by surrendering just 311.1 yards per game. They ranked 25th on offense (318.2 yards per game).
- New York struggled offensively last season, ranking fourth-worst in the NFL (17.4 points per game). However, it ranked fourth-best on the other side of the ball, surrendering only 18.6 points per game.
- New York owned the 15th-ranked offense last year in terms of passing yards (219 passing yards per game), and it was better on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best with just 189.4 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Jets forced 16 total turnovers (29th in NFL) last season and turned it over 23 times (17th in NFL) to record a turnover margin of -7, the fifth-worst in the league.
Jets 2023 Schedule
- Week 1: Bills | Last Meeting: 20-12 BUF (12/11/2022)
- Week 2: @ Cowboys | Last Meeting: 24-22 NYJ (10/13/2019)
- Week 3: Patriots | Last Meeting: 10-3 NE (11/20/2022)
- Week 4: Chiefs | Last Meeting: 35-9 KC (11/1/2020)
- Week 5: @ Broncos | Last Meeting: 16-9 NYJ (10/23/2022)
- Week 6: Eagles | Last Meeting: 33-18 PHI (12/5/2021)
- Week 8: @ Giants | Last Meeting: 34-27 NYJ (11/10/2019)
- Week 9: Chargers | Last Meeting: 34-28 LAC (11/22/2020)
- Week 10: @ Raiders | Last Meeting: 31-28 LV (12/6/2020)
- Week 11: @ Bills | Last Meeting: 20-12 BUF (12/11/2022)
- Week 12: Dolphins | Last Meeting: 11-6 MIA (1/8/2023)
- Week 13: Falcons | Last Meeting: 27-20 ATL (10/10/2021)
- Week 14: Texans | Last Meeting: 21-14 NYJ (11/28/2021)
- Week 15: @ Dolphins | Last Meeting: 11-6 MIA (1/8/2023)
- Week 16: Commanders | Last Meeting: 34-17 NYJ (11/17/2019)
- Week 17: @ Browns | Last Meeting: 31-30 NYJ (9/18/2022)
- Week 18: @ Patriots | Last Meeting: 10-3 NE (11/20/2022)
Watch the Jets all season long on Fubo!
Jets’ Team Leaders
- Aaron Rodgers had 26 touchdown passes and 12 interceptions in 17 games for the Packers last year, completing 64.6% of his throws for 3,695 yards (217.4 per game).
- In addition, Rodgers rushed for 94 yards and one TD.
- In the passing game, Dalvin Cook scored two touchdowns, with 39 receptions for 295 yards.
- Garrett Wilson had 83 catches for 1,103 yards (64.9 per game) and four touchdowns in 17 games a season ago.
- In the passing game for the Packers, Allen Lazard scored six TDs, catching 60 balls for 788 yards (52.5 per game).
- On defense last year, C.J. Mosley helped set the tone with one interception to go with 158 tackles, 5.0 TFL, one sack, and seven passes defended in 17 games.
Watch the 2023 NFL season on Fubo!
Originally posted on Jets Wire