#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#NYJ #NYJets #Jets #NewYorkJets #AFC
By: Data Skrive
Buffalo (9-3) brings a three-game winning streak into a matchup with New York (7-5) on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at Highmark Stadium. The Bills are notable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 9 points. The over/under for the outing is 44 points.
Last time out, the Jets fell to the Minnesota Vikings, with 27-22 being the final score.
In that matchup against the Vikings, Jets QB Mike White completed 31 of 57 passes for 369 yards, with no touchdowns and two interceptions.
In their last action, the Bills won against the New England Patriots, 24-10.
In the article below, we provide all the details you need to know about how to watch this matchup on TV.
Jets vs Bills Betting Information
NFL odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Tuesday at 1:59 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Spread Favorite: Buffalo (-9)
- Moneyline: Buffalo (-439), New York (+338)
- Total: 44 points
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Jets Betting Info
- This season in away games, New York is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- The Jets are 7-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jets have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- This year, in six road games, New York has hit the over three times.
- Jets games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this year.
- Zach Wilson: 1,279 PASS YDS / 106.6 YPG / 55.6% / 4 TD / 5 INT
- James Robinson: 110 CAR / 425 YDS / 35.4 YPG / 3 TD / 11 REC / 51 YDS / 4.3 YPG / 2 TD
- Michael Carter: 99 CAR / 370 YDS / 30.8 YPG / 3 TD / 28 REC / 209 YDS / 17.4 YPG / 0 TD
- Garrett Wilson: 57 REC / 790 YDS / 65.8 YPG / 4 TD
- Corey Davis: 25 REC / 445 YDS / 37.1 YPG / 2 TD
- Tyler Conklin: 40 REC / 390 YDS / 32.5 YPG / 3 TD
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Jets vs Bills Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Orchard Park, New York
- Stadium: Highmark Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Originally posted on Jets Wire