New York Jets vs. Detroit Lions odds, tips and betting trends | Week 152 min read
#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#NYJ #NYJets #Jets #NewYorkJets #AFC
By: Data Skrive
The Detroit Lions (6-7) will try to give the New York Jets (7-6) a good fight on Sunday, December 18, 2022 at MetLife Stadium. Sportsbooks view the teams as evenly matched, listing the contest as a pick ’em. The over/under for the contest is 44.5 points.
The Jets’ last contest was against the Buffalo Bills, and they lost by a score of 20-12.
Jets QB Mike White was 27-for-44 for 268 yards, with no TDs and no INTs, against the Bills.
In their last contest, the Lions won against the Minnesota Vikings, 34-23.
We will dig into everything you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on TV.
Jets vs Lions Betting Information
NFL odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Tuesday at 1:59 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Spread: Pick ’em
- Moneyline: New York (-112), Detroit (-108)
- Total: 44.5 points
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Jets Betting Info
- New York is 3-3 against the spread, and 3-3 overall, at home.
- The Jets have covered the spread eight times this season (8-5-0).
- At home, New York is unbeaten ATS (1-0) as 0-point favorites or greater.
- The Jets have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 0-point favorites.
- New York has gone over the total twice in six home games this season.
- Jets games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- Zach Wilson: 1,279 PASS YDS / 98.4 YPG / 55.6% / 4 TD / 5 INT
- James Robinson: 110 CAR / 425 YDS / 32.7 YPG / 3 TD / 11 REC / 51 YDS / 3.9 YPG / 2 TD
- Michael Carter: 104 CAR / 375 YDS / 28.8 YPG / 3 TD / 31 REC / 224 YDS / 17.2 YPG / 0 TD
- Garrett Wilson: 63 REC / 868 YDS / 66.8 YPG / 4 TD
- Corey Davis: 26 REC / 460 YDS / 35.4 YPG / 2 TD
- Tyler Conklin: 45 REC / 418 YDS / 32.2 YPG / 3 TD
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Jets vs Lions Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, December 18, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Originally posted on Jets Wire