New York Jets vs. Jacksonville Jaguars odds, tips and betting trends | Week 162 min read
#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#NYJ #NYJets #Jets #NewYorkJets #AFC
By: Data Skrive
New York (7-7) rides a three-game losing streak into a matchup with Jacksonville on Thursday, December 22, 2022 at MetLife Stadium. The line forecasts a close game, with the Jets favored by 1 point. The over/under in the outing is set at 38.5 points.
The Jets’ last contest was against the Detroit Lions, and they lost by a score of 20-17.
Against the Lions, Zach Wilson completed 18 of 35 passes for 317 yards, with two touchdowns and one interception, for the Jets.
The Jaguars’ most recent game was versus the Dallas Cowboys, and they won by a score of 40-34.
For more specifics of this contest, including where and how to watch on TV, keep reading.
Jets vs Jaguars Betting Information
NFL odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Monday at 1:59 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Spread Favorite: New York (-1)
- Moneyline: New York (-115), Jacksonville (-105)
- Total: 38.5 points
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Jets Betting Info
- New York is 3-4 against the spread, and 3-4 overall, at home.
- The Jets have covered the spread eight times over 14 games with a set spread.
- New York has one win ATS (1-1) as 1-point favorites or more at home.
- The Jets are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, in seven home games, New York has hit the over twice.
- This season, Jets games have hit the over five times.
- Wilson: 1,596 PASS YDS / 199.5 YPG / 54.9% / 6 TD / 6 INT / 27 CAR / 101 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- James Robinson: 110 CAR / 425 YDS / 38.6 YPG / 3 TD / 11 REC / 51 YDS / 4.6 YPG / 2 TD
- Michael Carter: 108 CAR / 390 YDS / 30.0 YPG / 3 TD / 32 REC / 240 YDS / 18.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Garrett Wilson: 67 REC / 966 YDS / 69.0 YPG / 4 TD
- Corey Davis: 26 REC / 460 YDS / 46.0 YPG / 2 TD
- Tyler Conklin: 46 REC / 425 YDS / 30.4 YPG / 3 TD
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Jets vs Jaguars Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, December 22, 2022
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Location: East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
- TV Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Originally posted on Jets Wire