New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins odds, tips and betting trends | Week 182 min read
#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#NYJ #NYJets #Jets #NewYorkJets #AFC
By: Data Skrive
Something will have to give when the streaking Miami Dolphins (8-8) meet the New York Jets (7-9), who have lost five in a row, on Sunday, January 8, 2023 at Hard Rock Stadium. The line foretells a close game, with the Dolphins favored by 1.5 points. The over/under is set at 38.5 in the contest.
Facing the Seattle Seahawks in their last contest, the Jets lost 23-6.
The Jets’ Mike White went 23-for-46 for 240 yards versus the Seahawks, with no TDs and two INTs.
The Dolphins lost to the New England Patriots, 23-21, in their last game.
Read below where we dig deep into all of the details you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on TV.
Jets vs Dolphins Betting Information
NFL odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Tuesday at 1:59 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Spread Favorite: Miami (-1.5)
- Moneyline: Miami (-113), New York (-107)
- Total: 38.5 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Welcome to the party, Ohio! Tipico will be going live in Ohio in January, and you can choose either The Buckeye Boost (Deposit $100, get $150!) or The Ohio Special (up to $150 in free bets) now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Jets Betting Info
- Away from home, New York is 4-4 overall and 5-3 against the spread.
- The Jets are 8-8-0 against the spread this year.
- On the road, as 1.5-point underdogs or more, New York is 4-2 ATS.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Jets have an ATS record of 6-5.
- This season, in three of eight road games New York has gone over the total.
- Jets games have gone over the total five times this year.
- Zach Wilson: 1,688 PASS YDS / 187.6 YPG / 54.5% / 6 TD / 7 INT / 28 CAR / 102 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- James Robinson: 110 CAR / 425 YDS / 38.6 YPG / 3 TD / 11 REC / 51 YDS / 4.6 YPG / 2 TD
- Michael Carter: 111 CAR / 398 YDS / 26.5 YPG / 3 TD / 39 REC / 287 YDS / 19.1 YPG / 0 TD
- Garrett Wilson: 74 REC / 1,014 YDS / 63.4 YPG / 4 TD
- Tyler Conklin: 56 REC / 539 YDS / 33.7 YPG / 3 TD
- Corey Davis: 31 REC / 519 YDS / 43.3 YPG / 2 TD
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Jets vs Dolphins Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, January 8, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Miami Gardens, Florida
- Stadium: Hard Rock Stadium
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Originally posted on Jets Wire