Tyler Conklin player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 12 | Jets vs. Bears2 min read
#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#NYJ #NYJets #Jets #NewYorkJets #AFC
By: Data Skrive
Here are some key stats and trends to know before placing any wagers on Tyler Conklin’s player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Conklin and the New York Jets (6-4) take on the Chicago Bears (3-8) in a Week 12 matchup at MetLife Stadium.
Tyler Conklin Week 12 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Jets vs. Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 27, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 27.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Friday at 10:59 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Conklin Receiving Stats and Trends
- Conklin averages 33.1 receiving yards, 5.6 more than the over/under of 27.5 set for Sunday.
- Conklin has totaled more than 27.5 receiving yards in 40.0% of his opportunities this year (four of 10).
- Conklin’s 33.1 receiving yards per game are 8.3 more than his average over/under (24.8).
- Conklin has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in five of 10 games.
- Conklin has had a touchdown catch in two of 10 games this year, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Jets Vs. Bears Stats and Trends
- The Bears have the NFL’s eighth-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 196.8 yards per game through the air.
- In terms of defending against the run, the Bears are 29th in the NFL, giving up 142.6 yards per game.
- The Jets are compiling 201.5 passing yards per game on offense (25th in the NFL), and they rank 10th defensively with 200.8 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Jets are averaging 110.3 rushing yards per game on offense this year (19th in NFL), and they are giving up 109.7 rushing yards per game (10th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- This season, the Jets are putting up 5.3 yards per play on offense (26th in the league), while sporting the third-best yards per play on defense in the NFL (5.1).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Originally posted on Jets Wire