Tyler Conklin player props odds, tips and betting trends for Week 16 | Jets vs. Jaguars2 min read
#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#NYJ #NYJets #Jets #NewYorkJets #AFC
By: Data Skrive
Here are the key numbers you need to know about Tyler Conklin and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field Thursday starting at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video. The New York Jets (7-7) and Conklin face off versus the Jacksonville Jaguars (6-8) in a Week 16 matchup from MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Tyler Conklin Week 16 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Jets vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 22, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 21.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Tuesday at 10:59 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Conklin Receiving Stats and Trends
- Conklin’s 30.4 receiving yards average is 8.9 more than his prop total for Thursday’s matchup.
- In seven out of 14 games this season, Conklin has totaled over 21.5 receiving yards.
- Conklin has put up 5.1 more receiving yards per game (30.4) than his average prop total (25.3).
- In seven of 14 games, Conklin has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In two of 14 games this season, Conklin has a touchdown catch (with more than one TD on one of those occasions).
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Jets Vs. Jaguars Stats and Trends
- The Jaguars are giving up 252.6 passing yards per game this year, the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense.
- The Jaguars have the NFL’s 16th-ranked defense against the run, allowing 118.1 yards per game.
- The Jets rank 15th in passing yards this season (229.2 per game), but they’ve been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 193.9 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Jets rank 24th in run offense (107.6 rushing yards per game) and 11th in run defense (111.5 rushing yards allowed per game) this season.
- This season, the Jets are putting up 5.5 yards per play on offense (20th in the league), while featuring the best yards per play on defense in the NFL (5.1).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Originally posted on Jets Wire