#NFLBeast #NFL #NFLTwitter #NFLUpdate #NFLNews #NFLBlogs
#NYJ #NYJets #Jets #NewYorkJets #AFC
By: Data Skrive
Ahead of Sunday’s 1:00 PM ET game airing live on CBS, bookmakers have installed player prop betting options for Zonovan Knight. Knight and the New York Jets (7-5) ready for an AFC East matchup in Week 14 with the Buffalo Bills (9-3) at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Zonovan Knight Week 14 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Jets at Buffalo Bills
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 32.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 14.5 (-120)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Friday at 11:00 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Knight Rushing Stats and Trends
- Knight rushes for 79.5 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s prop total of 32.5 yards.
- Knight has totaled over 32.5 yards on the ground in two outings so far this season.
- Knight has out-gained his rushing yards prop average on the season (zero) by 79.5 yards.
- This season, Knight has gone over on his rushing yards total in each of his zero opportunities.
- Knight has not hit paydirt on the ground through two games.
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Jets Vs. Bills Stats and Trends
- This week Knight will face the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense (218.3 yards allowed per game).
- Knight will go up against a Bills squad that allows 101.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s fourth-ranked rush defense.
- Offensively, the Jets rank 15th in the NFL with 224.1 passing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank sixth in passing yards allowed per contest (194.3).
- The Jets are compiling 115.1 rushing yards per game on offense (20th in the NFL), and they rank 13th defensively with 112.7 rushing yards allowed per game.
- This season, the Jets are putting up 5.6 yards per play on offense (19th in the league), while sporting the best yards per play on defense in the NFL (5.1).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Originally posted on Jets Wire